Kilroot Business Park is 60 acres in total, and currently includes a mix of warehouse, industrial and office accommodation, as well as a gym and a café. Units range from 100sq ft to 90,000 sq ft.
There are significant opportunities for new industrial developments as the site includes areas zoned for employment within the Area Plan. New design and build opportunities are available for up to 130,000 sq ft. An additional 107 acre greenfield site is located adjacent to the business park and is zoned as industrial lands.
Kilroot Business Park and the surrounding lands represent excellent opportunities for development. The potential for renewal energy schemes is already being explored due to the close proximity of Kilroot Power Station.
Zoned for industrial and employment use within the Area Plan.
The site falls within the NI Gas Supply Network with provision for domestic and commercial gas supply in the area. The site is also serviced by Northern Ireland Electricity Networks. Northern Ireland Water is responsible for all domestic and commercial water and sewage services in the area.
- Strong manufacturing track record in the area, including access to existing manufacturing supply chain and skilled labour.
- Mid and East Antrim ranked No.1 in Northern Ireland for processing planning applications. On average 7 weeks processing time, well within the NI target of 15 weeks
- Wrap-around business support programmes available through Mid and East Antrim Borough Council including: business growth mentoring, planning policy advice and support, skills academies and a property investment programme
- Invest NI business growth support programmes including access to mentoring, financing and export markets
- Strong links with academic institutions including Queens University, Ulster University and industry focused Regional Colleges.