The subject site is approximately 100 acres, which includes 830,000 sq. ft. of existing warehouse and office accommodation, with flexibility to be subdivided into various sizes as required.
Previously occupied by one tenant, accommodation now includes:
- A range of modern high bay warehouse units in a variety of configurations with eaves heights from 6.0 – 11.0 metres
- Serviced by a combination of surface and dock leveller entrance doors
- Ample external marshalling for servicing and storage
- Office units available in a variety of configurations
- Power supply agreement available offering a c.40% saving from current grid tariffs
- Outstanding internal road infrastructure which enables HGV access around the 2km internal road network.
- Mains electricity supply – 2 no. 20/24 MVA main incoming transformers; internal 11kV distribution system
- Two 2.3 MW wind turbines
- Natural Gas – 250mm /2.5 bar supply
Zoned as an area of employment and white land within the Area Plan.
The site falls within the NI Gas Supply Network with provision for domestic and commercial gas supply in the area. The site is also serviced by Northern Ireland Electricity Networks. Northern Ireland Water is responsible for all domestic and commercial water and sewage services in the area. The site also includes two privately owned wind turbines (2.3MW each) which are currently connected to the NI electricity grid.
- Access to Michelin Development Fund providing grants for international companies setting up in the area with a viable expansion proposition to create sustainable jobs
- Strong manufacturing track record in the area, including access to existing manufacturing supply chain and skilled labour
- Mid and East Antrim ranked No.1 in Northern Ireland for processing planning applications. On average 7 weeks processing time, well within the NI target of 15 weeks
- Wrap-around business support programmes available through Mid and East Antrim Borough Council including: business growth mentoring, planning policy advice and support, skills academies and a property investment programme
- Invest NI business growth support programmes including access to mentoring, financing and export markets
- Strong links with academic institutions including Queens University, Ulster University and industry focused Regional Colleges.