Woodside Road Industrial Estate is 86 acres in total, providing a range of industrial and development opportunities in an area zoned for industrial use. The estate is made up of a multi-tenanted commercial park with office, industrial and manufacturing accommodation.
The Woodside Road Industrial Estate presents significant opportunities for let as well as development opportunities for additional new build industrial warehouse units. The surrounding greenfield lands also present a wide range of development opportunities.
Zoned for industrial use as an area of employment within the Area Plan.
The site falls within the NI Gas Supply Network with provision for domestic and commercial gas supply in the area. The site is also serviced by Northern Ireland Electricity Networks. Northern Ireland Water is responsible for all domestic and commercial water and sewage services in the area.
- Access to Michelin Development Fund providing grants for international companies setting up in the area with a viable expansion proposition to create sustainable jobs;
- Strong manufacturing track record in the area, including access to existing manufacturing supply chain and skilled labour;
- MEA ranked No.1 in Northern Ireland for processing planning applications. On average 7 weeks processing time, well within the NI target of 15 weeks;
- Wrap-around business support programmes available through Mid and East Antrim Borough Council including; Business growth mentoring, planning policy advice and support, skills academies and a property investment programme;
- Invest NI business growth support programmes including access to mentoring, financing and export markets;
- Strong links with academic institutions including Queens University, Ulster University and industry focused Regional Colleges.
Back to map