The total site consists of 52 acres of land, 20 of which are utilised for cargo operations.
Existing accommodation includes a mixture of uses, including warehouse, industrial and retail operations. There are significant opportunities for new industrial developments as the subject site is zoned for industry under the Area Plan.
Subject site zoned for industrial use within the Area Plan.
The site falls within the NI Gas Supply Network with provision for domestic and commercial gas supply in the area. The site is also serviced by Northern Ireland Electricity Networks. Northern Ireland Water is responsible for all domestic and commercial water and sewage services in the area.
- Strong manufacturing track record in the area, including access to existing manufacturing supply chain and skilled labour
- Mid and East Antrim ranked No.1 in Northern Ireland for processing planning applications. On average 7 weeks processing time, well within the NI target of 15 weeks
- Wrap-around business support programmes available through Mid and East Antrim Borough Council including: business growth mentoring, planning policy advice and support, skills academies and a property investment programme
- Invest NI business growth support programmes including access to mentoring, financing and export markets
- Strong links with academic institutions including Queens University, Ulster University and industry focused Regional Colleges.